Leaders are human, and they will continue to seek challenge to improve, develop and grow. To be effective though, leaders need to understand and develop themselves by:
- Developing Self Awareness; looking into their strengths, style, beliefs and values
- Planning their Personal and Professional Development including their own vision and goals and plans
- Identifying the Skills and Habits that they need to build, in addition to their technical skills including: priorities management, communication skills, leadership skills and behaviours
- Role modelling Authentic Leadership; leading by example through their values and beliefs, embodying our chosen culture, a success mindset and positivity
- Envisioning and celebrating their Personal Brand.
Each of these five elements are critical for each of us to apply to bring our best self to life each day.