Retain New Profit
Having fought hard to deliver Gross Profit dollars from our sales and manufacturing/service processes, we need to ensure that the infrastructure and administration costs of running the business are appropriate and well managed. These include:
- Engaging Leadership and management in developing the Business Infrastructure and Support Services Plan
- The investment in Attracting, Training & Retaining People
- The costs of providing, fitting out and maintaining Premises
- Information Technology Costs
- Sales and General Administration Costs
- Finance and Borrowing Costs
- Taxation Costs and any offset for Government incentives such as R&D or Export Markets Development.
Each of these seven elements needs to be planned and managed to ensure each activity supports us in delivering value to the customer.